January 26, 2010

Review - ESET Smart Security

The award winning security program known as ESET Smart Security has been my own personal antivirus & malware protection, antispam, personal firewall program of choice since 2007! It's cost effective, reliable and diverse nature has both combated viruses and kept my identity safe and secure away from the prying eyes of internet hackers.
 
Being techie challenged I found ESET simple to install and as equally simple to add additional computers needing protection and to renew the service each year. My confidence in this product has increased to the point that this is the only service that I use on both my laptop and my desktop, for both business and personal use and I do recommend, frequently and with confidence.

ESET is current with their solutions to threats and has developed software that delivers time and time again. Once downloaded, the program's minimized footprint is highly efficient in reducing unnecessarily large files hence no decrease in speed while doing a system scan.

The most popular competition for ESET is Norton, Mcafee, Symantec and Trend amongst others so as always do your research first. Over the past ten years I've used Symantec, Norton and Mcafee, in that order and was not satisfied more along the lines of confused. I've never heard of Trend until recently but do not plan to switch regardless of what I hear.


ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 for FREE the 30 day trial

Now...Get to work! Do your research, gather more information & make the right choice for you!

Here are the links to Trend, Mcafee and Symantec

No comments: