December 7, 2009

Learn to Create your Own Destiny

Where will you be when the economy hits an all time low? That's right, it can get worse! What about when your job becomes automated or obsolete, your company goes bankrupt or you simply get laid off or worse yet fired? What will you do then?

Life has a way of dealing out a crap hand or two, sometimes rather frequently and quite often completely out of our control. Personally, I'm rather tired of having little control. I've realized that in most instances for me, it always comes down to money or more so the lack of it! Financial stresses and pressures are driving our marriages, friendships, family relationships and our general health, well being and smiles into the ground.

One really must have a plan! The trick is though, you actually need to implement the plan before life deals you another bad hand!! This I didn't do, perhaps you can learn from my mistake and plan ahead for your future. Life has a way of replicating the past and yes, it did take me awhile to clue in but how long will it take you?

During the past few months of searching and researching various 'work at home' prospects I've come across a few ventures that I will be sharing. As I pursue my new found business ventures into 2010 I the information I've discovered, what I've learnt, how things have progressed will be posted.

No comments: