December 11, 2009

Review - Creating your own Banners, Buttons and Headers Ect.?

Are you one of lucky ones who has already learnt to create banners? Or born with the innate gift of 'not' being technically challenged or better yet you have the extra cash to just buy 'em?... Well, I am none of the above and yet still need em'!

Hence my search for quality programs that are also free and preferably begin and end with a simple process. I've only turned up one so far entitled Instant Banner Creator.

Right now it's 1.30pm and I'm going to go and create a banner for TMC Marketing. I'll be right back with my thoughts...and hopefully a banner!



...kay, I'm back and it's 1.49pm so that wasn't too bad (now, I did poke around for a few minutes before writing my review, so add on another 15 minutes or so). The banner doesn't fit within the posting area so I've placed it at the bottom of the page. It is set up to link you directly to their website so don't be surprised when it takes you there.


My Review: In my humble opinion, I'll take it! At least now I can create banners, not exactly wow factor, high impact banners but certainly better than nothing at all. As well, you can create buttons, headers, footers, animated gifs and peel away ads with templates available for each!

Wether you choose this banner generator or another, it's your choice.

Banners for advertising are another key to marketing your website, blog, small business or all three. Try to be precise with your information and use easy to read text and colours that attract and/or reflect the feeling your attemting to portray. Keep it Simple! Example: A woman wearing far too much makeup will have you turning away with disappointment rather than being attracted and drawn in closer. Less is More!






(Sample Banner See Review for Instant Banner Creator)


No comments: