May 7, 2010

I'm Loving my new Excel Spreadsheet!

For months I've been talking about home office organization and how important it is stay on top of things, so I'm happy to say the daunting task of organizing my own office space is finally complete!

Why do I love my newest spreadsheet? Well, despite the fact it took me hours to wrap my head around the task of creating it, it was actually fun and fulfilling (how sad is that ;) Designing functional, usable spreadsheets that are immediately utilized is a trend I hope to continue. It was time well spent which as we all know when you're running your own business is key; every minute counts and every minute wasted just gets added somewhere else.

I've now got everything contained, organized and color coded in a fashion that enables me to find info on all of my blogs and my new website which is 'coming soon', social media sites, emails, usernames etc.

Here's a list of my Twitter accounts, see how they're in such a neat row ;) ...just so you know, if you follow all of them you will get some duplicate information.

Cheers to being organized and in time for the weekend!

(p.s. it's Mother's Day on Sunday)
  






craft_stamps 
crazy4costumes
tmcmarketing
central_ontario
whatwrinkles
urbabblicious

No comments: